Saturday, November 5, 2016

Profile Essay Review

I interviewed my grandpa for my profile essay. My grandpa and I are very close. We have lived under the same roof together since I was three years old but I don't know much about his past. So this essay was very interesting to say the least. We did the interview in our living room. At first it was hard to get information out of him but once he started talking about his life he couldn't stop. I got a lot of information out of him and when I got down to writing my paper I didn't know where to start. I recorded the interview so I kept replaying the video while writing my paper. It took a while but eventually I got done. This paper was harder to write than the memoir. When I gave the profile back to my grandpa he hugged me and said "thank you". He appreciated the profile paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment